domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

La poesía que ha escrito mi gordo es para morirse de risa


When i look into your eyes
i see blue spring skies
when i see you walking past
my heart starts to beat fast
you are like sunshine in the darkness
the medicine that soothes the pain.

I love the way you kiss me
and the redolence that you wear
you name is like grass
your lips taste like orange juice
you make me smile you make me vibrate
please say you´ll be mine.

Everywhere i turn you´re there
at the home in tne school on the beach
i hear your voice calling me
saying "you look enlightens me"
if i could meke one dream come true
it would be to be happy with you
word are not enough
to tell you how i feel
but i love you since i saw you
and make fantasy turn real.

(Que se quite Shakespeare, que llega Antonio González!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario